Friday, August 30, 2013

Behind the Fallen Iron Curtain: Bulgaria

Hello all, The next few posts will be about my time spent in Eastern Europe. Very beautiful and the potential for growth is limitless. The food and history was the best part of the trip for me. I visited Varna and Nesebar, but this post will be for Varna. Nesebar has so much history behind it that it deserves its own post. The food in Varna was absolutely amazing! I've never been able to find it since, but Tuborg was a delicious beer with a very light, but powerful flavor. It is the best beer I've ever had. If anyone knows where I can find some here in America, please let me know! Feel free to ask any questions you have regarding Bulgaria in the comment section, I'll be more than happy to answer them!
-J
















1 comment:

  1. You should watermark your pictures. So that they'll be credited back to you and not stolen.

    ReplyDelete