Monday, August 11, 2014

#BlogLife

This past weekend, I broke 2,000 page views on my blog - you guys are awesome.
 
I started this blog as a way to share my travel and military experience(s), along with my love of motorcycles. I hoped people would be interested, but didn't think anything would come of it. I took an 8 month break from blogging, and I'm glad I did because it reinvigorated me. I've had more views since I came back than I did before. It's incredible, and I thank you guys so much for your comments, questions, views, and overall interest.
 
I know many of you have become regulars, and I really appreciate that. Blogs, YouTube, & other aspects of social media are great ways for people to share their experiences with others, and by doing so create connections. 
 
 
Yesterday, I posted about the 2K views milestone, and mentioned the Google Friend Connect gadget that makes it easier to follow my blog if you subscribe to it. A few of you asked if I could show it, so above is what it looks like. It's located on the right side of the page. If you could give that button a click, I'd truly appreciate it.
 
Once again I want to thank you all so much for your genuine support and interest. If you haven't already, please click that Subscribe button, and be sure to +1 any posts you like on Google Plus. I try to update a couple of times per week, and if there's anything specific you would like me to discuss, leave a comment below.  
 
Also be sure to check out my YouTube and Instagram page(s)! Use #TheFloridaRider when browsing Instagram, or tag your own photos with that hashtag and I'll see them.
 
I haven't had a chance to focus on YouTube too much, but I'm planning out a few videos that I'm sure you will enjoy.
 
I hope you have an awesome day. 
 
-James

No comments:

Post a Comment