Sunday, September 15, 2013

This is Why I Hate People

This post is dedicated to the real assholes of the world.

Look at how this asshole parked his motorcycle.  He crammed his little rice rocket into a tiny gap between my bike and a Harley Davidson.  The Harley driver and I parked at the same time and we both said we had enough room to mount our bikes and drive away any time.  What we didn't plan on was this worthless prick pulling off this stunt.  Whoever this guy was, he wasn't even able to pull the back of his motorcycle out of the road, so on top of causing other vehicles to swerve around him, he prevented me, the Harley rider, and two other motorcycles behind ours from leaving the parking lot (as cars were parked around us).  At first I was pretty pissed off, but then I became more furious when I discovered that this jack off decided to lock his steering column so I couldn't move his bike out of the way.  I could not even get on my bike, so I sat there for 30 minutes just fuming.  Every rider that came to the parking lot I heatedly asked "is this your bike!?".  I never discovered who owned that piece of shit, but a fellow rider was nice enough to lean that bike over far enough so I could get on my DRZ and drive away.  The guy who helped me told me I should have pushed the rice rocket over on its side.  I really, truly wanted to do that, but I'm a better person than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment