Thursday, September 26, 2013

Seeing Double??

I do apologize for the delay in posts, Midterm exams are coming up, so needless to say I've been occupied with that. Not to mention, Grand Theft Auto 5 came out, and I was one of those poor individuals who pre-ordered the game in September of 2012 in anticipation of a Spring 2013 release. Well that obviously didn't happen, so when it did finally come out, I had to play it to release a years worth of built up anticipation. Hey, a gamer has to get his game on, right?

Anyway.

The weather has not been very conducive for motorcycle riding for the past week. Unfortunately, I had to keep the bike in the garage all week because the rain wouldn't stop. Today however, the Sunshine State has begun to live up to its motto once again, the rains have stopped.  I decided to take the bike out today, and I'm glad I did. With a high of 86 and a 0% chance of rain, it is perfect riding weather. Clear blue skies and a light breeze. My DRZ's twin, a DRZ 400SM parked right beside me today. I probably looked like a would-be criminal because I was really checking out the SM. I've wanted to do a full SM conversion to mine for some time now, but the cost of doing so almost equates to the value of the bike itself. I do like the off road clearance/capabilities of my DRZ, because it allows me to go places I couldn't go with a bike that has standard street clearance.  I will try to stay on top of my blog, but it's going to be tough until after midterms. 

-J


No comments:

Post a Comment