Monday, July 14, 2014

A Beautiful Weekend

On Saturday, my wife and I spent the day with my mom.  Since my dad passed, it hasn't been easy for her to be alone.  We can't always go out there, but if we can spend a day, we will.  The weather cooperated long enough on Sunday for me to take my wife on a nice little motorcycle ride.  It was terribly hot, but it didn't rain. 

We took a nice ride through Paynes Prarie, Micanopy, and McIntosh, before returning home to Gainesville. There are few really nice County Roads that have nice curves in them.  Really nice farms and farmlands.  Really is a hidden gem.  With the wife on board, I didn't stop to take pictures, but I will return soon and do so.  The bike really needed a good long run.  It has been sitting in the garage for about a month.  It felt good to open the throttle and burn through some gas.

 Also, I apologize for my blog constantly having different layouts.  I can't find one that I like, and it's driving me crazy.  I'll keep working on it!

-J




No comments:

Post a Comment