Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Versys Generation

I recently went to my local Kawasaki dealership to burn some time on a Saturday.  I immediately noticed their Versys models.  I wasn't really dressed for a test drive, but I was certainly intrigued in the various models.  For the exception of headlight, front fender, and mirror design, I didn't really notice much difference in the overall construction of the bike. 



The first thing I noticed is the wide variety of color options that Kawasaki offers.  I have a 2008 Versys, and it's the first version, which only came in Passion Red. Along with these pictured, I've seen a maroon with matte black combination online.  I would have preferred to have my rims black instead of silver, I think it would look better with the red and black body.  I could get them painted, but I'm okay with it for now. I really like the Versys, and I look forward to the next generation.

Are there changes made between the models that riders like/don't like?  If you could change things on your Versys, what would it be? Let me know!

Ride safe.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment